Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Two Outfits for Xmas


'The Office Xmas Party'

Pewter Sequin Vest,
Leather-Look Leggings,
Red Blazer,
Slim Fit Leather Knee Boots.

The first ensemble was
inspired by a beautiful outfit
I saw on a fashion blog called


It is owned by a very 
stylish lady named Jackie.

She named her outfit


Red, black and grey 
go so well together.
Her blog is definitely worth 
checking out  if you love fashion.


'Glam up for Xmas Day'

Black Sequin Vest,
Black Leggings,
Green Boyfriend Cardigan,
Slim Fit Leather Knee Boots.

The second ensemble was inspired
after seeing someone on a
British TV program called Eastenders
wearing a black sequin top
with a short green cardigan.

It was the same shade of green as in
the above outfit and and I thought it 
worked beautifully with the black sequins.

3 comments:

  1. The sequined top and the bright red jacket are my favorites. SO gorgeous!!

    FLOURISHING FIT . COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog Charlotte, I am interested in this one as you talk about "slim fit" boots, I have quite skinny legs and most boots are too wide for me, do you mind telling where these ones were from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, sorry for the late reply to your comment, I have only just noticed it. Those boots were from New Look but they were purchased a long time ago, so doubt you'll be able to find them there now.

      Delete