Monday, 11 August 2025

I’m Back, but I’m Moving

 
 
Well, well, well... look who's finally dusted off the keyboard after a ridiculously long hiatus.  Yes, it's me - still alive, still caffeinated, and still wondering if black leggings and black patent knee boots are suitable for every occasion (spoiler: obviously yes).

But here's the twist - I'm starting fresh over at my shiny new blog home: https://stillinthepinkfog.blogspot.com.  Think of it as me moving from a cluttered old apartment to a fabulous new loft with better lighting and far few cobwebs.

Why the move?  Because I have a lot to say.  Expect a candid mix of humour, occasional drama, a dash of heartfelt honesty, and unapologetic ramblings about life as a guy who loves all things feminine - from lipstick shades to the perfect swish of a skirt.

So, if you've enjoyed my past misadventures (or you're just curious about what I have to say), come join me at the new place.  It'll be fabulous, possibly a little teary, but never boring.

 See you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment